How to Care for Your Hat
HOW TO CARE:
- Avoid manhandling the brim & crown. Put your hat on and take it off with the crown of the hat.
- Don’t leave your hat laying around. Put it on something or hang it so it’s being supported from the inside. If you have to lay it down, flip it over onto the crown — never place it on its brim.
- Store your hat in a cool & dry place. Excess heat will wear your hat out fast.
- If your hat gets wet, let nature do the drying. Lay it down on the crown and let it air dry.
- Give it a gentle brushing every now & again. Gently brush along the outside in a counterclockwise motion.
- For light stains or evidence that a fun time was had, use a specially formulated hat cleaner or a special hat cleaning sponge.
- To remove fuzz or hair, use a lint roller or clear packing tape
To shop everything we use in our studio, check out our Amazon Storefront here.